What do we know about
A Moment in Time listeners?
AMIT LISTENERS ARE AFFLUENT & ACTIVE CONSUMERS*
- 1 in 2 has an individual income of $75,000 or more*
- 2 in 5 have individual income over $100,000*
- 68% more likely to have traveled abroad in the past 3 years*
- 44% purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
AMIT LISTENERS ARE EDUCATED
- Twice as likely to have graduated from college, three times as likely to have a Master’s degree*
- 117% more likely to buy 6+ hard-cover books in a year
- 70% use a computer at work or home.
AMIT LISTENERS ARE DECISION-MAKERS & OPINION LEADERS
- 16% are in top management (owner, partner, president, CEO, etc.).
- 1 in 10 is self-employed
- Half hold a management level job title
- 45% are employed as professionals, managers, or administrators
- 37% make business purchase decisions of $1000+
- 85% made a charitable contribution in the last 12 months.
AMIT LISTENERS ARE ALSO
- Students and educators (of all kinds, including home schoolers)
- People who drive a lot (including truck drivers)
- People who care about the lessons of the past
- People who want history that is anything but boring!
*Here’s more about our audience, based on research:
NPR has a total audience of 31.3 Million (2008 NPR Audience Insight and Research) and PRI has a total audience of 15.2 Million (2006 Arbitron data).
AMIT has total audience of 6.4 million and an accumulated audience of 4.2 million, from the previous NPR/PRI audience research and based on the fact that the program is played on:
- 150 NPR/Public radio stations/reader services
- Stations in Canada, New Zealand, Philippines
- 3 commercial stations
- Armed Forces Radio Network (AFRN)
A Moment in Time attracts an audience mostly notably distinguished by its education, excellence, and professional success. Listeners are affluent, active consumers, business leaders, and involved in their communities. On public radio (NPR) nearly 70% of all listeners are ages 25-54 with a median age of 42. Armed Forces Radio Network broadcasts to all service personnel, embassy staff, and other international listeners.